Earthquake disasters and resilience in the global North: lessons from New Zealand and Japan
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Geographical Journal © 2011 Royal Geographical Society(with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 178, Issue 3, pages 208–215, September 2012
How to Cite
CROWLEY (NÉE DONOVAN), K. and ELLIOTT, J. R. (2012), Earthquake disasters and resilience in the global North: lessons from New Zealand and Japan. The Geographical Journal, 178: 208–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2011.00453.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- This paper was accepted for publication in October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!