Micro-political and related barriers to stakeholder engagement in flood risk management
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Geographical Journal © 2012 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 178, Issue 3, pages 253–269, September 2012
How to Cite
TSENG, C.-P. and PENNING-ROWSELL, E. C. (2012), Micro-political and related barriers to stakeholder engagement in flood risk management. The Geographical Journal, 178: 253–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2012.00464.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
- This paper was accepted for publication in February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!