Subaltern geopolitics: Libya in the mirror of Europe
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Geographical Journal © 2012 Royal Geographical Society(with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 178, Issue 4, pages 296–301, December 2012
How to Cite
Sidaway, J. D. (2012), Subaltern geopolitics: Libya in the mirror of Europe. The Geographical Journal, 178: 296–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2012.00466.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- This paper was accepted for publication in February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!