Muslim geographies, violence and the antinomies of community in eastern Sri Lanka
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Geographical Journal © 2012 Royal Geographical Society(with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 179, Issue 1, pages 32–43, March 2013
How to Cite
Hasbullah, S. and Korf, B. (2013), Muslim geographies, violence and the antinomies of community in eastern Sri Lanka. The Geographical Journal, 179: 32–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2012.00470.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- This paper was accepted for publication in April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!