Response to ‘Combining sustainable agricultural production with economic and environmental benefits’
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Geographical Journal © 2012 Royal Geographical Society(with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 179, Issue 2, pages 183–185, June 2013
How to Cite
SUMBERG, J., ANDERSSON, J., GILLER, K. and THOMPSON, J. (2013), Response to ‘Combining sustainable agricultural production with economic and environmental benefits’. The Geographical Journal, 179: 183–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2012.00472.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- This paper was accepted for publication in May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!