From old comrades to new partnerships: dynamic development of economic relations between China and North Korea
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Geographical Journal © 2012 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 179, Issue 1, pages 19–31, March 2013
How to Cite
Yoon, S.-H. and Lee, S.-O. (2013), From old comrades to new partnerships: dynamic development of economic relations between China and North Korea. The Geographical Journal, 179: 19–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2012.00474.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- This paper was accepted for publication in May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!