Climate change and ‘climategate’ in online reader comments: a mixed methods study
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Geographical Journal © 2012 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 179, Issue 1, pages 74–86, March 2013
How to Cite
Koteyko, N., Jaspal, R. and Nerlich, B. (2013), Climate change and ‘climategate’ in online reader comments: a mixed methods study. The Geographical Journal, 179: 74–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2012.00479.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- ESRC. Grant Number: RES-360-25-0068
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!