Themed section: Food security and infectious animal and plant diseases, guest edited by Brian Ilbery
Food security and food sustainability: reformulating the debate
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Geographical Journal © 2012 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 178, Issue 4, pages 313–326, December 2012
How to Cite
Lang, T. and Barling, D. (2012), Food security and food sustainability: reformulating the debate. The Geographical Journal, 178: 313–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2012.00480.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!