Themed section: Food security and infectious animal and plant diseases, guest edited by Brian Ilbery
Food security and infectious animal and plant diseases: a UK government perspective
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 Crown copyright. Reproduced with the permission of the Controller of Her Majesty's Stationery Office/Queen's Printer for Scotland and Defra
The Geographical Journal
Volume 178, Issue 4, pages 348–350, December 2012
How to Cite
Simmons, A. (2012), Food security and infectious animal and plant diseases: a UK government perspective. The Geographical Journal, 178: 348–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2012.00484.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!