Knowledge exchange, ‘impact’ and engagement: exploring low-carbon urban transitions
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author. The Geographical Journal © 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 179, Issue 3, pages 211–220, September 2013
How to Cite
North, P. (2013), Knowledge exchange, ‘impact’ and engagement: exploring low-carbon urban transitions. The Geographical Journal, 179: 211–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2012.00488.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!