The Troubles in Syria: Spawned by French Divide and Rule
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011, The Author Middle East Policy © 2011, Middle East Policy Council
Middle East Policy
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 129–139, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Fildis, A. T. (2011), The Troubles in Syria: Spawned by French Divide and Rule. Middle East Policy, 18: 129–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4967.2011.00515.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!