This article was supported by the Research Plan of the Faculty of Social Sciences of Charles University in Prague MSM0021620841.
The Caucasus Emirate: Genealogy of an Islamist Insurgency
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011, The Author Middle East Policy © 2011, Middle East Policy Council
Middle East Policy
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 155–168, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Souleimanov, E. (2011), The Caucasus Emirate: Genealogy of an Islamist Insurgency. Middle East Policy, 18: 155–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4967.2011.00517.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!