Two Varieties of Literary Imagination: Metaphor, Fiction, and Thought Experiments
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2009
© 2009 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Midwest Studies In Philosophy
Special Issue: Philosophy and Poetry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 107–130, September 2009
How to Cite
CAMP, E. (2009), Two Varieties of Literary Imagination: Metaphor, Fiction, and Thought Experiments. Midwest Studies In Philosophy, 33: 107–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4975.2009.00186.x
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!