“I Followed the Rules, and They All Loved You More”: Moral Judgment and Attitudes toward Fictional Characters in Film
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Midwest Studies In Philosophy
Special Issue: Film and the Emotions
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 34–51, September 2010
How to Cite
PLANTINGA, C. (2010), “I Followed the Rules, and They All Loved You More”: Moral Judgment and Attitudes toward Fictional Characters in Film. Midwest Studies In Philosophy, 34: 34–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4975.2010.00204.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!