The Duck's Leg: Descartes's Intermediate Distinction
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Copyright the Authors. Midwest Studies in Philosophy © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Midwest Studies In Philosophy
Special Issue: Early Modern Philosophy Reconsidered
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 26–45, December 2011
How to Cite
BROWN, D. J. (2011), The Duck's Leg: Descartes's Intermediate Distinction. Midwest Studies In Philosophy, 35: 26–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4975.2011.00215.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!