Conatus and Perfection in Spinoza1
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Copyright the Authors. Midwest Studies in Philosophy © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Midwest Studies In Philosophy
Special Issue: Early Modern Philosophy Reconsidered
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 69–92, December 2011
How to Cite
CARRIERO, J. (2011), Conatus and Perfection in Spinoza. Midwest Studies In Philosophy, 35: 69–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4975.2011.00216.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!