Real Distinction, Separability, and Corporeal Substance in Descartes
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Copyright the Authors. Midwest Studies in Philosophy © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Midwest Studies In Philosophy
Special Issue: Early Modern Philosophy Reconsidered
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 240–258, December 2011
How to Cite
ROZEMOND, M. (2011), Real Distinction, Separability, and Corporeal Substance in Descartes. Midwest Studies In Philosophy, 35: 240–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4975.2011.00228.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!