Origins of marine patterns of biodiversity: some correlates and applications
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1203–1210, November 2010
How to Cite
VALENTINE, J. W. and JABLONSKI, D. (2010), Origins of marine patterns of biodiversity: some correlates and applications. Palaeontology, 53: 1203–1210. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2010.01005.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
- Typescript received 25 October 2009; accepted in revised form 18 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!