The anatomy, taphonomy, taxonomy and systematic affinity of Markuelia: Early Cambrian to Early Ordovician scalidophorans
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1291–1314, November 2010
How to Cite
DONG, X.-P., BENGTSON, S., GOSTLING, N. J., CUNNINGHAM, J. A., HARVEY, T. H. P., KOUCHINSKY, A., VAL’KOV, A. K., REPETSKI, J. E., STAMPANONI, M., MARONE, F. and DONOGHUE, P. C. J. (2010), The anatomy, taphonomy, taxonomy and systematic affinity of Markuelia: Early Cambrian to Early Ordovician scalidophorans. Palaeontology, 53: 1291–1314. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2010.01006.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Typescript received 8 July 2009; accepted in revised form 10 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!