Climate-driven body-size trends in the ostracod fauna of the deep Indian Ocean
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
The Palaeontological Association. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1255–1268, November 2010
How to Cite
HUNT, G., WICAKSONO, S. A., BROWN, J. E. and MACLEOD, K. G. (2010), Climate-driven body-size trends in the ostracod fauna of the deep Indian Ocean. Palaeontology, 53: 1255–1268. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2010.01007.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Typescript received 15 November 2009; accepted in revised form 16 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!