Systematic revision of the Late Miocene sabre-toothed felid Paramachaerodus in Spain
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1369–1391, November 2010
How to Cite
SALESA, M. J., ANTÓN, M., TURNER, A., ALCALÁ, L., MONTOYA, P. and MORALES, J. (2010), Systematic revision of the Late Miocene sabre-toothed felid Paramachaerodus in Spain. Palaeontology, 53: 1369–1391. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2010.01013.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Typescript received 12 May 2009; accepted in revised form 17 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!