Additive diversity partitioning in palaeobiology: revisiting Sepkoski’s question
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1237–1254, November 2010
How to Cite
HOLLAND, S. M. (2010), Additive diversity partitioning in palaeobiology: revisiting Sepkoski’s question. Palaeontology, 53: 1237–1254. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2010.01017.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Typescript received 17 October 2009; accepted in revised form 24 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!