Macroecology in deep-time
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 53, Issue 6, page 1201, November 2010
How to Cite
HARRINGTON, G. J. (2010), Macroecology in deep-time. Palaeontology, 53: 1201. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2010.01020.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- 1995. Macroecology. The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 269 pp.
- 2001. The unified neutral theory of biodiversity and biogeography. Princeton University Press, Princeton, 375 pp.
- 2003. Evolutionary macroecology and the fossil record. 368–390. In BLACKBURN, T. M. and GASTON, K. J. (eds). Macroecology: concepts and consequences. Blackwell Science, Oxford, 442 pp. , and
- 2006. Evolutionary diversification and the origin of the diversity–environment relationship. Ecology, 87, S3–S13.
- 2008. Macroecology: more than just the division of food and space among species on continents. Progress in Physical Geography, 32, 115–138. , , and