Scleritome construction, biofacies, biostratigraphy and systematics of the tommotiid Eccentrotheca helenia sp. nov. from the Early Cambrian of South Australia
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 253–286, March 2011
How to Cite
SKOVSTED, C. B., BROCK, G. A., TOPPER, T. P., PATERSON, J. R. and HOLMER, L. E. (2011), Scleritome construction, biofacies, biostratigraphy and systematics of the tommotiid Eccentrotheca helenia sp. nov. from the Early Cambrian of South Australia. Palaeontology, 54: 253–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2010.01031.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Typescript received 12 November 2009; accepted in revised form 27 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!