Cranial and appendicular ontogeny of Bactrosaurus johnsoni, a hadrosauroid dinosaur from the Late Cretaceous of northern China
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 773–792, July 2011
How to Cite
PRIETO-MÁRQUEZ, A. (2011), Cranial and appendicular ontogeny of Bactrosaurus johnsoni, a hadrosauroid dinosaur from the Late Cretaceous of northern China. Palaeontology, 54: 773–792. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2011.01053.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Typescript received 18 May 2010; accepted in revised form 30 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!