Shell microstructure of the early bivalve Pojetaia and the independent origin of nacre within the mollusca
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 825–850, July 2011
How to Cite
VENDRASCO, M. J., CHECA, A. G. and KOUCHINSKY, A. V. (2011), Shell microstructure of the early bivalve Pojetaia and the independent origin of nacre within the mollusca. Palaeontology, 54: 825–850. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2011.01056.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Typescript received 22 April 2010; accepted in revised form 20 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!