Environmental control on the biogeographical distribution of Desmanella (Soricomorpha, Mammalia) in the Miocene of the Iberian Peninsula
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 753–762, July 2011
How to Cite
GARCÍA-ALIX, A., FURIÓ, M., MINWER-BARAKAT, R., MARTÍN SUÁREZ, E. and FREUDENTHAL, M. (2011), Environmental control on the biogeographical distribution of Desmanella (Soricomorpha, Mammalia) in the Miocene of the Iberian Peninsula. Palaeontology, 54: 753–762. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2011.01062.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Typescript received 22 March 2010; accepted in revised form 16 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!