Fossil cocoons associated with a dinosaur egg from Patagonia, Argentina
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 815–823, July 2011
How to Cite
GENISE, J. F. and SARZETTI, L. C. (2011), Fossil cocoons associated with a dinosaur egg from Patagonia, Argentina. Palaeontology, 54: 815–823. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2011.01064.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
- Typescript received 31 August 2009; accepted in revised form 6 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!