The Rhaetian flora of Rögla, northern Scania, Sweden
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1025–1051, September 2011
How to Cite
POTT, C. and MCLOUGHLIN, S. (2011), The Rhaetian flora of Rögla, northern Scania, Sweden. Palaeontology, 54: 1025–1051. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2011.01090.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Typescript received 14 October 2009; accepted in revised form 4 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!