Fossil isopods associated with a fish skeleton from the Lower Cretaceous of Queensland, Australia – direct evidence of a scavenging lifestyle in Mesozoic Cymothoida
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1053–1068, September 2011
How to Cite
WILSON, G. D. F., PATERSON, J. R. and KEAR, B. P. (2011), Fossil isopods associated with a fish skeleton from the Lower Cretaceous of Queensland, Australia – direct evidence of a scavenging lifestyle in Mesozoic Cymothoida. Palaeontology, 54: 1053–1068. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2011.01095.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
- Typescript received 21 September 2010; accepted in revised form 2 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!