A new Late Jurassic turtle from Spain: phylogenetic implications, taphonomy and palaeoecology
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1393–1414, November 2011
How to Cite
SLATER, B. J., REOLID, M., SCHOUTEN, R. and BENTON, M. J. (2011), A new Late Jurassic turtle from Spain: phylogenetic implications, taphonomy and palaeoecology. Palaeontology, 54: 1393–1414. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2011.01100.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Typescript received 26 October 2010; accepted in revised form 27 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!