Symbiotic association of a pyrgomatid barnacle with a coral from a volcanic middle Miocene shoreline (Porto Santo, Madeira Archipelago, Portugal)
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 173–182, January 2012
How to Cite
SANTOS, A., MAYORAL, E., BAARLI, B. G., Da SILVA, C. M., CACHÃO, M. and JOHNSON, M. E. (2012), Symbiotic association of a pyrgomatid barnacle with a coral from a volcanic middle Miocene shoreline (Porto Santo, Madeira Archipelago, Portugal). Palaeontology, 55: 173–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2011.01105.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Typescript received 17 June 2010; accepted in revised form 14 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!