Microconchid tubeworms across the upper Frasnian – lower Famennian interval in the Central Devonian Field, Russia
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1455–1473, November 2011
How to Cite
ZATOŃ, M. and KRAWCZYŃSKI, W. (2011), Microconchid tubeworms across the upper Frasnian – lower Famennian interval in the Central Devonian Field, Russia. Palaeontology, 54: 1455–1473. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2011.01110.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
- Typescript received 12 April 2011; accepted in revised form 20 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!