Deceased, December 2010
A new peculiar dinosaur egg, Sankofa pyrenaica oogen. nov. oosp. nov. from the Upper Cretaceous coastal deposits of the Aren Formation, south-central Pyrenees, Lleida, Catalonia, Spain
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 325–339, March 2012
How to Cite
LÓPEZ-MARTÍNEZ, N. and VICENS, E. (2012), A new peculiar dinosaur egg, Sankofa pyrenaica oogen. nov. oosp. nov. from the Upper Cretaceous coastal deposits of the Aren Formation, south-central Pyrenees, Lleida, Catalonia, Spain. Palaeontology, 55: 325–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2011.01114.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
- Typescript received 7 October 2009; accepted in revised form 17 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!