New birkeniid anaspid from the Lower Devonian of Scotland and its phylogenetic implications
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 641–652, May 2012
How to Cite
BLOM, H. (2012), New birkeniid anaspid from the Lower Devonian of Scotland and its phylogenetic implications. Palaeontology, 55: 641–652. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2012.01142.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Typescript received 27 April 2011; accepted in revised form 1 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!