A tiny lizard (Lepidosauria, Squamata) from the Lower Cretaceous of Spain
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 491–500, May 2012
How to Cite
BOLET, A. and EVANS, S. E. (2012), A tiny lizard (Lepidosauria, Squamata) from the Lower Cretaceous of Spain. Palaeontology, 55: 491–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2012.01145.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
- Typescript received 19 March 2011; accepted in revised form 25 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!