New palaeoscolecid worms from the Furongian (upper Cambrian) of Hunan, South China: is Markuelia an embryonic palaeoscolecid?
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 613–622, May 2012
How to Cite
DUAN, B., DONG, X.-P. and DONOGHUE, P. C. J. (2012), New palaeoscolecid worms from the Furongian (upper Cambrian) of Hunan, South China: is Markuelia an embryonic palaeoscolecid?. Palaeontology, 55: 613–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2012.01148.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Typescript received 8 August 2011; accepted in revised form 26 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!