Upper Givetian and Frasnian (Middle and Upper Devonian) conodonts from Ampriú (Aragonian Pyrenees, Spain): global correlations and palaeogeographic relations
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 819–842, July 2012
How to Cite
LIAO, J.-C. and VALENZUELA-RÍOS, J. I. (2012), Upper Givetian and Frasnian (Middle and Upper Devonian) conodonts from Ampriú (Aragonian Pyrenees, Spain): global correlations and palaeogeographic relations. Palaeontology, 55: 819–842. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2012.01150.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Typescript received 9 June 2011; accepted in revised form 16 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!