First record of an Early Barremian caprinid rudist from Japan – implications for the palaeobiogeography of the Caprinidae (Bivalvia)
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 843–851, July 2012
How to Cite
SANO, S.-I., SKELTON, P. W., WATARAI, M., IBA, Y., KONDO, Y. and SATO, Y. (2012), First record of an Early Barremian caprinid rudist from Japan – implications for the palaeobiogeography of the Caprinidae (Bivalvia). Palaeontology, 55: 843–851. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2012.01156.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
- Typescript received 23 August 2011; accepted in revised form 5 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!