A longirostrine Temnodontosaurus (Ichthyosauria) with comments on Early Jurassic ichthyosaur niche partitioning and disparity
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 995–1005, September 2012
How to Cite
MARTIN, J. E., FISCHER, V., VINCENT, P. and SUAN, G. (2012), A longirostrine Temnodontosaurus (Ichthyosauria) with comments on Early Jurassic ichthyosaur niche partitioning and disparity. Palaeontology, 55: 995–1005. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2012.01159.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Typescript received 30 July 2011; accepted in revised form 25 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!