Early Triassic conodont clusters from South China: revision of the architecture of the 15 element apparatuses of the superfamily Gondolelloidea
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1021–1034, September 2012
How to Cite
GOUDEMAND, N., ORCHARD, M. J., TAFFOREAU, P., URDY, S., BRÜHWILER, T., BRAYARD, A., GALFETTI, T. and BUCHER, H. (2012), Early Triassic conodont clusters from South China: revision of the architecture of the 15 element apparatuses of the superfamily Gondolelloidea. Palaeontology, 55: 1021–1034. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2012.01174.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Typescript received 31 January 2011; accepted in revised form 7 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!