Decapod Crustacea from the Agrio Formation (Lower Cretaceous) of the Neuquén Basin, Argentina
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1091–1103, September 2012
How to Cite
AGUIRRE-URRETA, B., LAZO, D. G. and RAWSON, P. F. (2012), Decapod Crustacea from the Agrio Formation (Lower Cretaceous) of the Neuquén Basin, Argentina. Palaeontology, 55: 1091–1103. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2012.01175.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Typescript received 31 January 2012; accepted in revised form 17 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!