A new homosporous, arborescent lycopsid from the Middle Devonian of Xinjiang, Northwest China
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 957–966, September 2012
How to Cite
XU, H.-H., WANG, Y. and WANG, Q. (2012), A new homosporous, arborescent lycopsid from the Middle Devonian of Xinjiang, Northwest China. Palaeontology, 55: 957–966. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2012.01177.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Typescript received 4 October 2010; accepted in revised form 10 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!