Patterns of evolution and extinction in proetid trilobites during the late Devonian mass extinction event, Canning Basin, Western Australia
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 229–259, March 2013
How to Cite
FEIST, R. and MCNAMARA, K. J. (2013), Patterns of evolution and extinction in proetid trilobites during the late Devonian mass extinction event, Canning Basin, Western Australia. Palaeontology, 56: 229–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2012.01191.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Typescript received 5 January 2012; accepted in revised form 6 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!