A 17-element conodont apparatus from the Soom Shale Lagerstätte (Upper Ordovician), South Africa
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 261–276, March 2013
How to Cite
ALDRIDGE, R. J., MURDOCK, D. J. E., GABBOTT, S. E. and THERON, J. N. (2013), A 17-element conodont apparatus from the Soom Shale Lagerstätte (Upper Ordovician), South Africa. Palaeontology, 56: 261–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2012.01194.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Typescript received 12 March 2012; accepted in revised form 26 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!