A new diverse shark fauna from the Wordian (Middle Permian) Khuff Formation in the interior Haushi-Huqf area, Sultanate of Oman
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 303–343, March 2013
How to Cite
KOOT, M. B., CUNY, G., TINTORI, A. and TWITCHETT, R. J. (2013), A new diverse shark fauna from the Wordian (Middle Permian) Khuff Formation in the interior Haushi-Huqf area, Sultanate of Oman. Palaeontology, 56: 303–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2012.01199.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Typescript received 30 December 2011; accepted in revised form 24 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!