Morphology and ontogeny of the eodiscoid trilobite Sinodiscus changyangensis from the lower Cambrian of South China
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 411–420, March 2013
How to Cite
DAI, T. and ZHANG, X. (2013), Morphology and ontogeny of the eodiscoid trilobite Sinodiscus changyangensis from the lower Cambrian of South China. Palaeontology, 56: 411–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4983.2012.01208.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Typescript received 2 April 2011; accepted in revised form 4 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!