University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign and Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond. We gratefully acknowledge financial support of the NSF-NBER project “The Measurement of Economic and Social Performance.” We also wish to thank Robert Eisner, Marc Nerlove, and members of the macro-labor workshop at Northwestern University for their helpful comments on earlier drafts. Of course they should not be held responsible for remaining errors.
STOCKS AND DEPRECIATION OF HUMAN CAPITAL: NEW EVIDENCE FROM A PRESENT-VALUE PERSPECTIVE
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 209–224, June 1979
How to Cite
Graham, J. W. and Webb, R. H. (1979), STOCKS AND DEPRECIATION OF HUMAN CAPITAL: NEW EVIDENCE FROM A PRESENT-VALUE PERSPECTIVE. Review of Income and Wealth, 25: 209–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.1979.tb00094.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!