This paper is based on Chapters 4 and 5 of my thesis Life-Cycle Saving, Inheritance and the Distribution of Income and Wealth in Canada presented to the University of London. I have benefited from the comments of A. F. Shorrocks, as well as the help of Gail Oja and Roger Love of Statistics Canada, Michael Wolfson of the Canadian Department of Finance, and John Whalley who provided the initial encouragement for this project. Responsibility for all errors and omissions is my own.
ON THE SIZE DISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH IN CANADA*
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 237–259, September 1979
How to Cite
Davies, J. B. (1979), ON THE SIZE DISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH IN CANADA. Review of Income and Wealth, 25: 237–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.1979.tb00098.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!