This is a revised version of a paper presented at the World Meeting of the Econometric Society, Aix-en-Provence, September 1980. We wish to thank Sheldon Danziger and Ephraim Sadka for helpful comments.
TRUE HOUSEHOLD EQUIVALENCE SCALES AND CHARACTERISTICS OF THE POOR IN THE UNITED STATES
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 17–28, March 1982
How to Cite
van der Gaag, J. and Smolensky, E. (1982), TRUE HOUSEHOLD EQUIVALENCE SCALES AND CHARACTERISTICS OF THE POOR IN THE UNITED STATES. Review of Income and Wealth, 28: 17–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.1982.tb00603.x
The research reported here was supported in part by funds granted to the Institute for Research on Poverty at the University of Wisconsin-Madison by the Department of Health and Human Services and the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!